Friday, July 11, 2008

My daughter's birthday

Hey hey, I'm back again this time. Had to take care of some stuff during the week . . . like checking on my daughter and preparing for her birthday. Oh,you didn't know i had a daughter.Yeah i do, man and she's as cute as can be. Yeah, yeah, i'm too young (almost 23 and not even married for heavens'sake!) to have a daughter, right? Your opinion, man! Let's talk about that later. Watch out for her pix on this page soon. She's gonna be one on Sunday, July 20th.Imagine how close she was to coming on my birthday.I'm July 18th and you'd better wish both of us happy birthday on thatday or else . . . let's leave it at that. I gotta go now. TY calls. That's her name. You'll know more about this angel as time goes on. It's a whole looooooooooooooooooooooooooong story. You see how long that is. You just stay tuned, aight! Take care.I'm out!